Recommended cross culture readings on doing business with China.
There are many books on doing business with China. Here are some excellent readings not only on Chinese culture and politics, but also on western thinking.
- "Art of War" by Sun Tzu.
- "On War" by Carl von Clausewitz.
- "Analects of Confucius" Published by Sinolingua. Beijing, China.
- "Chinese Maxims" Published by Sinolingua. Beijing, China.
- "The Mandarin & the Cadre" - China's Political Cultures by Lucian W. Pye. University of Michigan.
- "Confucianism & Christianity" by Julia Ching. Published by Kodansha International.
- "The Geography of Thought" by Richard E. Nisbett. The Free Press.
- "Tribes" by Joel Kotkin. Random House.
- "National Negotiating Styles" edited by Hans Binnendijk. Foreign Service Institute of U.S. Department of State.
- "Fundamentals of Negotiating" by Gerard L. Nierenberg, Hawthron/Dutton.